The Schindler House is located at 835 North Kings Road, West Hollywood, CA 90069.
Visitation is by reservation only:
COVID Safety Regulations:
We have implemented the following guidelines to keep staff and guests as safe as possible during the coronavirus pandemic:
– Maximum capacity: 20 people. We will continue to monitor capacity limits and adjust this number based on the most recent recommendations from State and Local health officials.
– Cloth masks or face coverings without valves, vents, or holes must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times, by all visitors and staff (children under 2 are exempt).
– All guests must maintain a social distance of 6 feet from MAK Center staff and other visitors not in their group.
– Children must be supervised by an adult.
-We encourage all guests, staff, and volunteers to use the hand sanitizer stations accessible throughout the building frequently.
– Please do not visit if you have a fever, cough, or respiratory illness. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted entry.
– If you begin to experience symptoms during or immediately following your visit, please inform a member of staff and/or email us at [email protected]
Find out more
MAK Center for Art and Architecture, Los Angeles at the Schindler House
The MAK Center is a contemporary, experimental, multi-disciplinary center for art and architecture headquartered in architect Rudolph M. Schindler’s House and Studio (1922) in West Hollywood.
Every year the MAK Center offers six-month residencies to international artists and architects, selected through an annual competition. Residents live and work in the Mackey Apartments, and present projects in exhibitions at the end of their term in March and September.Find out more
The MAK Center presents the exhibition catalog launch for Autonomous Design, published in collaboration with PIN-UP magazine.Find out more