Dinner series with Venice’s Foodshop at the iconic Schindler House in West Hollywood.
Featuring goodies from our friends at Coolhaus Ice Cream, Silencio, Aesop, and Kelly Lamb, including live acoustic music sets by local artists. Menu & details below.
March Dates (note times):
Friday 17th (6:30pm)
Saturday 18th (6:30pm)
Sunday 19th (6:30pm)
Friday 24th (6:30pm)
Saturday 25th (6:30pm)
Sunday 26th (6:30pm)
Please email [email protected] with preferred dates, guest #, and phone #. Look for confirmation email & details.
MENU ($90 per person)
- Sip specialty mixed Silencio sips
- Grilled Bread local artisanal bread, Foodshop churned herbed butter
- Fried Fava Pods young fava pods, labneh mint sauce
- Charred Snap Pea Salad frisee, cherry tomatoes, shiso, crispy black rice
- Pine Needle Smoked Mussels* Penn-Cove mussels, pine needles, coriander olive oil
- Steak Frites* grass-fed hanger steak, frites, green peppercorn & fresh herbs sauce
- Ice Cream Sammys Coolhaus Exclusive Mara-Schindler Cherry Ice Cream & Foodshop Macarons
BYOB Red wines and cold Belgian ales recommended
Helen’s Wines is offering pairing suggestions and discounts for Foodshop Friends & Family
*Vegetarian substitution available by prior request.
A Note About Ticket Pricing:
- $90 for dinner (includes $15 contribution to the MAK Center)*
- $125 for dinner AND Friendship status at the Schindler House (includes $50 contribution)*
As a Friend of the MAK Center you will receive:
- Free Access +1 to all MAK Center Properties
- Invitations to all MAK Programs, Openings and Special Events (like this!)
- Copy of Schindler by MAK guidebook (Prestel)
- MAK Center tote bag
If you would like to make an additional contribution to MAK Center for Art and Architecture at the Schindler House please specify the specific amount while purchasing the tickets.
*All contributions will go directly to the repair and restoration of the Schindler House. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization your gift to the MAK Center for Art and Architecture may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisers or the IRS to determine whether a contribution is deductible.
72-hour minimum cancellation. This is a private, limited seat event. Please find replacements or donate to cover your seats.